Just like the fruit, there are medicinal uses of banana leaves powder, as well. We can use them, especially at our homes, to treat specific ailments. It contains vital substances such as proteins, polyphenols, Hemicellulose, and lignin. So many people around the world love banana fruits. However, they do not know that banana leaves powder contain a lot of health benefits. You can use it fresh or dry as an herbal. The most popular medicinal benefits include curing fever, common cold, sore throat, and cough.
- 100% Bananas Leaves
- MACHINE DRIED
- Note -Dehydrated powder has good quality compare to Spray Dried
- PACKING- 10kg,20kg or Customized in PP Woven Bags
- COLOUR- NATURAL GREEN
- CAPACITY- 500 kg/Day
- CUSTOMER- Domestic & Export
- Boosts Immune System : Banana leaves powder contain a substance known as allantoin. It is capable of accelerating the healing process acting as an astringent. Small ailments that are caused by poor immune are treatable by the help of banana leaves powder. Since we do not eat banana leaves directly, we can make and drink banana tea or decoction. If you don’t want to contract ailments easily, then you should start drinking banana tea once or twice a day. It doesn’t matter if you have ailments or not, but it is good for your health.
- Reduces Fever : Banana leaves powder contain astringents and antioxidants, which help to reduce inflammations. Most inflammations take the form of a fever. This is when your body temperature goes beyond the normal limit. Sometimes it can happen because your immune system is fighting an underlying ailment. Banana leaves are helpful in such cases where you feel uncomfortable because of the fever. It has an astringent effect that sooth and unease your fever. Drinking its decoction several times a day helps in reducing fever.
- Cures Sore Throat : Having a Sore throat should not worry you as banana leaves are a strong cure. A sore throat may be a sign that you have other respiratory illnesses. However, most of them are caused by a virus; hence, antibiotics are not very useful. A sore throat can be very annoying since it makes someone feel pain when swallowing foods or drinking beverages. You can drink banana leaves decoction at least twice a day if you have a sore throat. It contains properties that will help in reducing it gradually.
- High in Antioxidants : Polyphenols are types of antioxidants, and they can be found in banana leaves in a high percentage. Many disorders that are caused by free radicals in our bodies can be fought by these antioxidants. Besides, it prevents micro-inflammations caused by free radicals. Micro-inflammations can be very dangerous because they can cause degenerative diseases such as cancer, dementia, Alzheimer’s, and atherosclerosis. Banana leaves can prevent early aging signs such as dull and wrinkled skin because of its antioxidants levels
- Livestock feed : Medicinal uses of banana leaves are not found in humans alone. They are also used as livestock feed, which makes them more active and healthy. Livestock such as cows, sheep, chicken, and goats love eating banana leaves. The young leaves contain a great taste that the animals love. It is highly nutritious, and it also acts as a natural medicine to the livestock. In addition, it has lignin and proteins, which are were beneficial to animals.
- Heals Wounds and Skin Irritation : Bananas were used to treat irritations and wounds traditionally. This remedy still works today, and many people use it. You can also use it by crushing some banana leaves by a mortar. Then you can apply the ground product to the affected area. In addition, you can bind it with a bandage so that it can hold it firmly. Remember to change both the leaves and the bandage at least two times a day. The inflammatory properties inside the banana leaves are responsible for healing the wounds and easing the irritations.
- Maintains Healthy Skin : Another important banana leaves application is maintaining skin health. Who doesn’t like a smooth and glowing skin? For many generations, banana leaves have been used by the traditional spas to maintain healthy skin. You can use a blender or a mortar to crush the leaves. After crushing them, then go ahead and apply to your face and the rest of your body. It contains enough amount of antioxidants and allantoins that prevent early aging signs on the skin. Additionally, it has the ability to keep the skin moist and also reduces pimples and acne.
- Reduce Cellulite and Body Weight : Traditionally, banana leaves were used for weight management. Today they are still used by many spa centers for massage as well. Furthermore, you can mash the leaves and apply it on your skin to reduce cellulite. After this remedy, your skin will start glowing. Alternatively, you can steam the banana leaves and application areas such as thighs, arms or belly to cut on weight. You can now take a cup of banana leaves tea mixed with garlic to top up your treatment. Taking a diet low on calories and exercising is a plus for your health.
- Maintains Healthy Hair : You can use banana leaves extracts to maintain a healthy scalp, cure dandruff and maintain your natural hair color. The astringent properties are responsible for all that. For those that have a sore and an itchy scalp often can use the banana leaves mask, it is very effective